Production and Assembly Techs * Day Shifts Available: 5am - 3pm, 5/10’s * $13.50/hr. Near SLC Airport
- Set-up, safe operation and basic maintenance of production machinery used for carbon frames.
- Quality check and testing of finished product. Good attention to detail and the ability to work as a team.
- Must be able to quickly complete repetitive tasks and motions; required for assembly of hardware and pieces. Able to make decisions for given situations to keep smooth flow of production.
- Able to stand a majority of shift, with moderate lifting up to 50lbs. Must have good hand/eye coordination and ability to maneuver small parts with fingers.
- Tagging of parts; pulling & packaging of orders and completion of paperwork for shipments. Notification of parts needed to correct departments or leads. Documentation of production runs and quality info.
- Prep including sanding/buffing, taping, priming, spacer/cork inserts and painting of frames and pieces.
- Check finished product for alignment, color and blemishes. Complete prep for inspection.
- Familiar with shipping/receiving including item and documentation accuracy. Assist w/load and unload of trucks as needed.
- Able to communicate effectively with co-workers and leads.
- Work is performed in a loud environment with exposure to moving parts and machinery.
Other duties as assigned.
Requires 1-2 years of machine op experience