We are currently looking for seasonal printing press helpers in the South Omaha area!
The production worker position is responsible for tending to various machines and equipment and performs any combination of following tasks involved in binding books, periodicals, and pamphlets, and assembling related printed materials.
• Removes, stacks, and packs printed material on pallets as it comes off the printers
• Conduct quality checks on finished product
• Package pamphlets and flyers into envelopes by hand, place labels or tape on envelopes
• Stand and/or sit for extended periods of time
• Bend and stoop regularly during the day
• Grip, grasp, or twist using your hands or wrists
1st and 2nd shift openings! 7 am to 5 pm or 3 pm to 1 am, some overtime may be required on Saturdays as well.
If this sounds like the job for you, apply now!
Members of the Military and Veterans Welcome to Apply!
Remedy Intelligent Staffing is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. We encourage applicants of all ages and experience, as we do not discriminate on the basis of an applicant’s age.