Filler Operators (Machine Operators) needed for a growing Tonawanda manufacturer to run filling machines.
2nd: 2:30PM - 11:00PM Monday - Friday
3rd: 10:00PM-6:30AM Monday - Friday
- Operating filling & packaging line in a cGMP Manufacturing plant
- Performing and documenting start-ups, operations, and in-process QA checks
- Recording operating parameters, material usage, test results, scrap, and production output
- Verifying and reconciling material lots and consumption
- Performing basic tear-down and re-assembly of equipment between batches
- Overseeing packaging associates (2-5 people) on assigned line
- Following all company policies, SOP’s, and GMP’s
- 2+ years of applicable experience operating filling or packaging equipment in food, pharmaceuticals, or similar industry
- Ability to meet physical requirements (12-hour shifts); standing (up to 4 hours at a time,) walking, lifting (up to 45lbs unassisted), carrying, crouching
- Good mechanical abilities
- Strong math and documentation skills
- Must be detail-oriented
- Experience leading a production line team
Great opportunity with a growing Tonawanda manufacturing facility! All shifts are bus accessible! Apply now!
We welcome Veterans and active military members to apply!