Remedy Specialty Group is looking to hire a Electrical CAD Designer for a successful company in Jacksonville, FL. Successful candidates will have previous experience, and be able to work efficiently in a fast paced environment.
Essential Job Functions
- Creates drawings for Electrical enclosures, equipment, instruments, and installations details
- Plans, details, schedules work and final delivery of drawings
- Develops complete Electrical drawing designs using AutoCAD, AutoCAD Electrical to create single power diagrams, schematics, interconnect diagrams, and bill of materials
- Performs site visits to create sketches, red lines, and gather information for as built
- Performs design coordination, drawings reviews, and create mark ups for drafters
- Completes Electrical and mechanical layouts, routings of harnesses, and schematics of a complex nature.
- Designs mechanical components such as brackets, mounting structures, body attachments, etc.
- Creates parametric solid models, 2D drawings, component tolerance stackups, and component packaging in a 3D solid model environment.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Thorough understanding and proficiency of 2D and 3D modeling software
- Experience with AutoCAD Inventor or other 3D CAD software products
- Minimum of 5 years drafting and design experience in the municipal water/wastewater, process control, oil and gas industry