Local medical organization seeking a full-time Administrative Assistant
- Provides front office support including patient scheduling and registration, verification of insurance coverage and coordinating pre-authorizations.
- Maintain calendars and arranges meetings
- Prepare travel forms and requests reimbursements
- Photocopy and collate materials.
- Reviewing personnel transactions and processing related documents
- Maintaining an effective filing system and updating databases
- Maintain electronic medical records and office supplies
- 5+ years of administrative experience required (Medical experience preferred)
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
Parking not provided
Apply Now! Send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at (808) 733-8550 for more information.