Job Title: Delivery Helper
General Description: The Delivery Helper is responsible for assisting the driver with preparation of the trucks, handling, distributing loading/unloading materials
- Arrive on time every day to meet assigned schedule. Do not leave without Site Supervisor or Lead approval
- Assist the driver with backing, strapping, equipment, loading and un-loading.
- Handle, distribute, loading and unloading materials in an organized manner.
- Utilize proper hand signals
- Willing to take directions from Team Lead and/or drivers
- Communicate with driver at job site
- Wear all Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) all the time at job site
- Work overtime to complete the work if the job has not been done by shift ends
- Enter hours in sign ticket prior to leave job.
Skills and knowledge:
- Customer service- ability to interact professionally and respond to customers
- Team player
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- Building supply material knowledge preferred
- Effective communication- oral and written
- 100% reliability on transportation
- Ability to support flexible shifts/schedules
Benefits and perks:
Pay rate increases after 90 days upon passing an evaluation and background check!
Full-time 40+ hours per week