Forklift Operator - High Reach
The goal of this position is to successfully move materials through the facility. The incumbent will perform general warehouse duties including; shipping/receiving, picking and packing orders, processing orders (where applicable) in the system, and other warehouse related job tasks as assigned.MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Operate a forklift to move material through facility (i. e. Reach truck, Walkie) as required.
- Provide materials to the picking line by physically moving them from stock points along the line, off trailers, and from other storage areas.
- Brings appropriate products and quantities from racking to pick line.
- Makes sure to replenish locations with the right product.
- Actively communicate with supervisors and colleagues to effectively handle material and notify them of problems/concerns.
- Properly document work performed.
- Assist in the effective completion of inventory audits.
- Stacks skids or pallets in designated areas. Clean up and dispose of scrap bracing, cardboard, and strapping and place in proper containers or designated areas.
- Promote a clean, safe and positive work environment.