Look at this awesome opportunity!
Remedy has a NEW CLIENT in HEBRON!
Come work for a local manufacturing company that produces top quality Advance Ballistic Head Protection for Military and Law Enforcement Operations Worldwide.
Immediate needs on first shift!
7am - 3:30 pm Monday - Friday
$12.00 an hour!
- Cold Press – Operating press machines to form helmets by following detailed instructions.
- Rubber Edge – Manually adding rubber edges to the bottom of the helmet.
- Service Prep & Sand – Hand sanding formed helmets with sand paper for smooth surface and quality requirements.
- Final Assembly – Adding additional pieces (straps, logos, paint, etc..) for preparation for shipment.
Most positions are Sit-Down!
So Stop Standing Around and APPLY TODAY!
Benefits as a Remedy Associate:
- Health Benefits - Medical, Dental and Vision
- Free On-line Class through Penn Foster
- Referral Programs
- Pay Card/Direct Deposit
- Weekly Pay
If you are looking for a true-to-hire position, here it is!