An Elma manufacturer is looking for Deburring Technicians to oversee the deburring and polishing of parts.
1st: 7:00am-3:00pm Monday-Friday
2nd: 3:00pm-11:00pm Monday-Friday
3rd: 11:00pm-7:00am Monday-Friday
- Positioning and securing deburring and cutting tools onto holding fixtures of machines and utilizing hand tools.
- Repairing or replacing parts, such as cylinders and air lines, using hand tools.
- Inspecting machine elements to ensure conformance to quality specifications, using gauges and microscopes.
- Maintaining count of machined parts and clean, wash or tumble parts as required.
- Utilizing the appropriate tools to deburr or rework machined parts.
- Verifying conformance of finished parts to specifications.
- Keeping material and paperwork in order and organized.
- Documenting actions by completing production and quality forms (TPM) when necessary.
- Performing other duties as required.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) and two plus year of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience required. An Associate’s degree and one year of experience preferred.
- Ability to work quickly and with accuracy.
- Must have excellent hand-eye coordination and good manual dexterity in both hands.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints, process sketches, and understand measuring instruments.
Growth and development opportunities! We Welcome Veterans and active military members to apply!