A South Buffalo manufacturing Facility is looking for Press Brake Operators to set-up and operate manual and CNC press brake equipment to bend and fabricate material for job orders per customer requirements.
2nd: 3:30pm- 2:00am.
**4 day work week. Must be able to work overtime as needed.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Reviewing job orders and CAD drawings to determine customer specifications.
- Setting up computer controls with exact dimensions from drawings.
- Identifying and setting appropriate dies in machine.
- Performing incoming inspection on material prior to braking.
- Operating brakes and working at an appropriate tempo to meet production quantities and also maintain quality standards.
- Performing first piece inspection on material to ensure equipment is properly set
- Handling autonomous maintenance on equipment.
- Assisting in all other areas of cell.
- Performing additional duties as needed.
- HS Diploma/GED, Trade/Vocational School preferred
- Minimum 1+ year similar work experience with CNC desired.
- Basic mechanical aptitude and the ability to work with small hand tools.
- Basic computer familiarity and CAD experience helpful.
- Ability to perform basic mathematical calculations and utilize measuring equipment such as calipers/micrometers.
Get your foot in the door with this well-established South Buffalo manufacturer! Apply today!
Veterans welcome Veterans and active military members to apply!