Grow with us as a Production Operator in one of our state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities! By utilizing your strong communication skills and attention to detail you'll help us produce some of the world's most favorite products. You'll also collaborate with many diverse people and perspectives, and be a part of the united values and winning culture at Giovanni Foods.
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
In your role as a Machine Operator you will be part of our success by:
• Producing high quality packaging of finished goods
• Operating packaging equipment
• Ensuring efficient and safe machine operation
• Inspecting equipment and performing basic adjustments and preventative maintenance when needed
• Cleaning and preparing equipment for production
• Disassembling, assembling packaging and related equipment
• Generating required production and quality control records and other required paperwork
• Properly recording package and case coding
• Following all Company Safety Rules and Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP)
WHAT DO I NEED TO DEMONSTRATE?
As well as a hunger to learn and succeed in Manufacturing, to be considered for this position you must be able to meet the following requirements:
• High School Diploma or General Equivalency Diploma (GED)
• Previous experience in a manufacturing setting or a related position
• Operational understanding of manufacturing processes
• Demonstrated the ability to operate machinery
• Demonstrated knowledge of safety processes and regulations
• Basic computer skills
• Ability to follow instructions, verbal and written
• Effective communication, interpersonal, technical, problem solving and organizational skills
• Physically must be able to stand for long hours and be able to lift at or above waist at a maximum of fifty pounds
• Experience in the food manufacturing industry
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Mechanical aptitude
WHAT ELSE DO I NEED TO KNOW?