Open overnight, 12 hour, inspecting and packing bottles position. Responsible for general housekeeping. Assisting in scrap removal and grinding. Will pull plastic. May be required to operate a punch, load a conveyor or flamer and pack either blank or decorated bottles. Required to tape, label and palatalize boxes. Clean, friendly, career driven with advancement opportunities and bonuses are just some reasons why you should work for us.
- Understand and promote a safe working environment
- Monitor bottles for quality defects and promptly inform the operator and/or the coordinator.
- Pack at standard rate.
- Operate a punch.
- Load conveyors and flamers.
- Practice good housekeeping on assigned line(s) and around machine including mopping if necessary.
- Remove scrap from around the line.
- Grind and pull plastic as needed.
- Make and unitize cartons as assigned.
- Initial and date box labels.
- Make out unit tickets.
- Follow direction as assigned by the Supervisor.