- Manage the development of manufacturing drawings, tooling, programming, and processes for new and evolving projects.
- Assist and provide technical support in all manufacturing operations.
- Project Manage new and complex fabrications through all processes.
- Design / redesign incoming projects per customer demands and ease of manufacturing.
- Assure that work force has current and legible prints on the manufacturing floor. Help with specific work instructions and drawing aids.
- Review and introduce manufacturing cost reductions.
- Inspect and review quality of new and revised products.
- Assist in all ISO 9002 required documentation, process, audits, and follow up for corrective measurement.
- Quality experience.
- 5-10 years’ experience in manufacturing and engineering.
- Organization / Time management skills.
- Sheet metal experience.
- Engineering degree.
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance