Manufacturing Process Operators (Compounders) needed for a growing Clarence manufacturer is to ensure the accurate production and documentation of pharmaceutical products and maintain a safe manufacturing environment.
1st: 11:00am-7:30pm or 12:00pm-8:30pm (occasional Saturdays possible)
- Compounding and packaging pharmaceutical products into various formats to meet company GMP & SOP requirements
- Weighing, verifying, and formulating raw materials in accordance with work instructions
- Manufacturing bulk drug product under stringent GMP and SOP conditions
- Accurately entering manufacturing data to production documents, log books and records
- Working in an aseptic production environment
- Ensuring that materials and equipment in the Manufacturing area are maintained in accordance with GMPs and SOPs •
- Monitoring product quality
- Assisting in the creation of new manufacturing process documentation; procedures, policies and batch records
- Assisting in training new employees
- Performing additional job related tasks as required
- Minimum two (2) year technical degree is preferred. Equivalent experience will also be considered
- 3+ years working in a Pharmaceutical manufacturing environment with at least two (2) years’ experience working in aseptic class 5 environment
- Must be Aseptic gown qualified
- Ability to work in full clean room attire
- Working knowledge of cGMP
- Ability to understand and follow SOP
- Must be able to work in a fast paced, changing, and team oriented environment
- Demonstrated effective written and verbal communication skills is required, with the ability to read and comprehend SOPs and other written documentation
- Able to utilize a computer for data entry is required, knowledgeable in Windows, Word, and Excel desired
- Good written and verbal communication with various organizational levels is necessary
Comprehensive benefit package! Competitive Pay! Apply today!
We welcome Veterans and active military members to apply!