An Amherst manufacturer is looking for an Assembler (Rubbering/Waterjet Programmer) to utilize a computer operated machine to accurately punch out rubber parts and glue them to die plates.
- Entry of Time and Materials in to record keeping system.
- Application of ejection rubber to production dies.
- Monitoring rubber stock inventory.
- Maintaining a clean, organized and safe work area.
- Laying out rubber for waterjet cutting using Artios CAD.
- Loading, operating and unloading waterjet.
- Loading and unloading rubber drying dehydrator.
- Complying with and following all company directives, policies, procedures, and safety standards.
- Effectively communicate business requirements with co-workers.
- Lifting, moving and sliding production dies.
- Reading technical drawings.
- Perform other duties as required.
- Basic Math Proficiency
- Ability to measure items using a ruler, tape measure and caliper
- Capacity to lift 35 pounds
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
Great opportunity in Amherst! Competitive wages and comprehensive benefits package! Apply today!
We Welcome Veterans and active military members to apply!