A Coil Winder (Machine Operator) is needed for a growing Elma manufacturing facility to operate automatic winding machines, including bobbin winders to produce precision coils for use in components in accordance with the necessary electronic, dimensional and functional criteria.
2nd: 3:30pm-11:00pm Monday-Friday
- Winding copper magnet wire of various gauges via armature winding, onto a steel bobbin.
- Reviewing prints.
- Utilizing fine gage magnet wire to be wrapped side by side onto lead wire with precision.
- Working with mechanical counters and making necessary adjustments.
- Utilizing hand tools to trim wire and thread.
- Reviewing coils for electrical check and submitting bobbins to Group Leader for wire and solder inspection.
- Visually inspecting raw materials and products using magnifiers and microscopes.
- Performing additional job related duties as needed
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) and two years of similar experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience required.
- Ability to sit for long periods of time and perform close precision work on small parts.
- Must have excellent hand-eye coordination and good manual dexterity in both hands.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints, process sketches, and understand measuring instruments is a plus!
Growth opportunities available! Great company to work for! Apply today!
We welcome Veterans and active military members to apply!