Machine Operator Packers needed for Southside Manufacturer!
The Machine Operator Packer will accurately and efficiently hand load pens into the blister trays on a moving conveyor.
- Open bulk pen boxes, and stage inner boxes on machine to be loaded.
- Properly load pens into trays that cycle every few seconds. Load inserts into rack at front of machine.
- Pack at the end of the machine. This requires the packer to load blister cards from the conveyor belt into a chip box and load the chip box into a master carton.
- Constantly inspect product as it is being packed to ensure quality.
- Learn and retain product codes and their descriptions, to ensure accuracy of finished product.
- Performs Packer responsibilities in Display and Assembly departments as needed.
Location: South Jacksonville, St Johns Bluff area
1st shift: 7:30 am - 3:30 pm
2nd shift: 3:30 pm - 11:30 pm
Temp-to-hire, Career Opportunity
$10-11 per hour