A Grinder Operator (Machine Operator) leading North Tonawanda manufacturer!
2nd Shift: 4:30pm-2:00am Monday-Friday and 12:00pm-5:00pm Saturday
- Honing all standard stocked items.
- Reading and understanding all engineering drawings, honing routers and provide suggestions for improvement.
- Operate Machines
- May act as Lead Person in Supervisor's absence
- Honing prototype components without direction.
- Communicating effectively with other departments as needed.
- Setting-up and running of manual and automatic machines.
- Demonstrating working knowledge of honing documentation including drawings, routers and forms
- Performing additional duties as required.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Previous experience working in a manufacturing environment
- Previous work-related experience highly preferred
- Post-secondary certificate preferred but not required
- Ability to work independently
Great opportunity with a leading North Tonawanda manufacturing facility! Apply today!
We welcome Veterans and active military members to apply!