Robotic Welders are responsible for:
Producing product by monitoring and
adjusting production line operations.
1st 6:00 AM-2:30 PM
2nd 4:00 PM-12:30 AM
Monday-Thursday 3:30 PM-12:00 AM
Friday 3rd 10:30 PM-6:00 AM Sunday-Thursday
Job Duties May Include:
• Preparing production equipment for operation by making
equipment setup adjustments; assisting with equipment changeovers.
• Documenting production and production process by completing
production logs, noting the receipt, flow, return of materials, noting bins,
racks, deliveries, move tickets, and log sheets.
• Maintaining quality standards by conducting first-piece and
line-clearance inspection, completing production
control charts, analyzing recordings and statistics, and making equipment adjustments.
• Helping prepare others for production job responsibilities
by demonstrating operational procedures.
• Maintaining production line operation by solving production process problems
, making equipment adjustments, reporting production and quality data,
reporting decisions made, referring questions to the supervisor.
• Maintaining production operations by following policies and procedures
(equipment, raw and in-process materials, and finished goods)
, reporting needed changes.
• Maintaining safe and clean working environment by complying
with procedures, rules, and regulations.
• Contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.