· Operation of chemical processing equipment and physical material handling/processing equipment
· Timely and accurate shift turnover
· Proper monitoring of equipment and record keeping
· Maintaining process equipment in good working order, including problem diagnosis and failure prevention (troubleshooting).
· Maintaining good housekeeping throughout the building. Performing regular housekeeping inspections.
· Working safely and maintaining the work area in safe condition. Performing regular safety inspections.
· Preparing equipment for repairs.
· Training and assisting other operators as required.
· To be aware of all changes in operating procedures.
· Performing raw material and in process laboratory procedures.
· Maintaining SPC on process parameters and identifying causes for all out of control points.
· Operate processes with approved operating procedures or methods.
· Receiving and off-loading raw materials.
· Movement of in process materials.
· Shipping finished goods.
The incumbent must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
Three years’ experience in an industrial environment is mandatory.
Must be physically capable of lifting, carrying, pushing and pulling, and climbing.