Local accounting office seeking an Accountant to join their team.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare financial statements and record transactions
- Check registers and other client documents
- Prepare and record journal entries
- Reconcile financial statement accounts
- Prepare updated financial statements on a monthly/quarterly/annual basis, including supplementary information
- Prepare individual, partnership, corporation, trust and state tax returns
- Research and create additional business metrics as needed
- 4 year accounting degree
- 3 years of accounting experience within a CPA firm preferred but not required
- Knowledge of Quickbooks online and/or QuickBooks Desktop
- Ten key by touch
- Familiar with MS office programs
Pay: $50,000 - $60,000 annually
Apply now! Send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at 808.733.8550 for more information.