Can you drive a forklift? Any type of lift! We have a job for you!
Forklift Drivers are responsible for loading and unloading merchandise from trucks.
This position requires lifting cases weighing from 20-50 pounds repeatedly throughout a long work period. Also requires carrying and lifting cases while reaching, bending, climbing, walking/standing to move product through warehouse.
Different Shifts Available, including weekend shifts!
Page Rage: $13.00 - $16.00/ hour based on shift and experience!
- Operate a forklift in a safe and orderly manner
- Receive and store incoming items according to warehouse standards
- Maintain a safe and orderly storage arrangement for all items handled
- Sort and store partial cases of products returned on route trucks
- Maintain records of daily check list (pre-trip inspections)
- Comply with GOOD MANUFACTURING PRACTICES, safety, audit and food safety standards
- May be required to work with production equipment and associated technologies
- Meet performance / productivity standards