Remedy Intelligent Staffing is currently hiring for 1st shift Repairs Technician for our valued client in Fort Atkinson. Apply today to be considered for this great opportunity!
Pay:$18+ based on experience
- Perform product bench analysis/diagnosis and repairs.
- Primary duties include troubleshooting/repairing products.
- Supports and responds to hardware questions/problems from customers as required in support of product being repaired.
- Performs tests, troubleshooting, assembly, rework and calibration.
- Communicate with customers over the phone or via e-mail.
- Diagnose, test, troubleshoot, and repair returned in-warranty and post warranty products.
- Occasionally perform field work for troubleshooting, installation, and repair of products.