Warehouse Supervisor/ Depew, NY/ 1st Shift
A leading brands manufacturer in the Depew area is looking for a Warehouse Supervisor to coach, lead, and work side by side with warehouse associates handling: receiving freight, picking, packing, shipping, and managing inventory.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Handling all warehouse operations
- Ensuring quality and accuracy of orders including managing all equipment, materials, supplies for distribution.
- Maintaining a rigorous safety regimen
- Supporting and detailing plans about future inbound inventories and capacity demands.
- Closely monitoring shipping & receiving and ensuring that all products reach their intended destination as scheduled
- Performing additional job-related duties as required.
- Warehouse Supervision / Management: 2-3 years (Required)
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word Products
- 3-5 years of warehouse supervision or management
- Must be able to work in a team environment and successfully complete cross training.
- Works with a high-degree of urgency and is deadline/timeline driven.
- Must be detailed and organized
- Ability to work in ambiguity and take direction in an ever-changing environment.
Fantastic opportunity with a global company in Depew! Don't miss out - apply today!
We welcome Veterans and active military members to apply!