An excellent opportunity for the right person.
Have you wanted to get into staffing but are limited to working 3rd shift only? If so, you need to check out this position!
Located approximately 20 miles from West Columbus, we are looking for a 3rd shift Onsite Coordinator for a large manufacturing client.
This is an exciting career that requires dedication, ability to prioritize and multi task throughout your shift!
On Site Coordinators are primarily responsible for the success and growth of their onsite client.
This will be accomplished through management of associates, developing strong customer relationships and enforcing and ensuring adherence to all company policies and procedures.
· Expected to utilize effective leadership tools to plan, organize, staff, control, and direct all operations of the on-site office.
· Deliverance of superior client service – Formulate and strengthen relationships with clients and associates.
· Payroll – process all payroll and maintain time keeping system
· Monitor performance and resolve basic employee problems as required
· Teamwork – Work effectively with a group of employees.
· Leadership – Take initiative in your career and become a leader among your peers.
· Implement and develop Best Business Practices
· Make sound business decisions.
· Produce real results in the marketplace.
· Provide Accurate reporting as outlined by client needs
· Handling filing, data entry, and other general office duties.
· Develop and maintain relationships with recruiting sources.
· Interview, screen and evaluate potential applicants.
· Use discretion and independent judgment to determine the best applicants to represent Remedy.
· Match the appropriate candidates with client’s expectations and requirements.
· Solicit, interview, evaluate, select, hire and train associates. Evaluate and select the most qualified candidate for customer consideration.
· Verify and document associate’s “right to work” in the US. Make the appropriate documentations.
· After selecting the candidate to fill the order, instruct, train and orient associate on Remedy’s policies and expectations about the particular assignment.
· Supervise and appraise the productivity and efficiency of the associate through follow-up and quality control checks.
o Terminate and/or End Assignments
o Provide written Warnings when necessary
· Ensuring all associates meet hiring criteria per EmployBridge policy and individual client policy.
· Follow through on assigned tasks
· Review and audit all placements to onsite client to ensure quality placement and clean fill requirements are met.
· Enter applicant information accurately and correctly
· Document all client and associate activity timely and accurately.
· Conduct and document First day calls, Quality Calls, Extension calls and performance calls as outlined.
· Complete all required surveys (Satisfaction, Customer and Associate and Exit Interviews) weekly for client and management weekly or as outlined by management
· Conduct Safety Walks throughout the day
· Institute and manage monthly safety committee programs as outlined by management/client
Attention to detail
Ability to multi task
Ability to prioritize
Excellent people skills
Strong computer skill