Machine Operators (Die Molders)/Lancaster, NY/ 1st Shift
A growing and established Lancaster manufacturer is in need of a Die Molder to produce make-ready (molds) and fills molds with silicone rubber.
1st: 6:00 AM-4:30 PM (start and end times somewhat flexible)
- Constructing make-ready style molds
- Prepping metal to be used in making die
- Filling mold with silicone as specified on order
- Putting die mold in press
- Removing excess rubber from die mold when cured
- Removing die from mold and cutting and drilling as specified
- Examining die for accuracy
- Packaging die(s)
- Shipping orders using Track-It (UPS, Fed Ex or other method)
- Assisting in Etching department or Sheet department as needed
- Education: High School diploma or equivalent required
- Ability to utilize saws and drills
- Basic Mathematical Skills
- Ability to use measuring tools (Vernier calipers, scale, micrometer)
- Knowledge of UPS and/or FedEx shipping procedures helpful, but not required
- Familiarity with computer applications (for shipping purposes)
- Knowledge of photo-etching magnesium plates helpful, but not required
1st shift, flexible hours! Fantastic work culture! Apply now!
We welcome Veterans and active military members to apply!