Rubber Molding Technician/Lancaster, NY/1st Shift
A Rubber Molding Technician is needed for an established Lancaster manufacturing facility to provide set-up and operate Rubber Molding Machines and Molds.
1st: 7:30pm-4pm Monday - Friday (somewhat flexible)
Job Duties (include but not limited to):
- Reviewing routers for due dates, using correct material, making corrections and/or adjustments when required to ensure efficient and effective production of product.
- Verifying correct set-up of molds, presses and auxiliary
- Maintaining familiarity with all the departments inspection procedures and standards.
- Regular monitoring of product for acceptable quality to the most recent specification.
- Troubleshooting machines, including diagnosing various molded rubber defects.
- Running job to produce the correct quantity of product.
- Performing additional task as required
- 2 plus years of experience in related position
- Previous production/factory experience required
Great opportunity with an established Lancaster facility! Don't miss out - Apply today!!
We welcome Veterans and active military members to apply!