Brake Press Operator/ Lancaster, NY/ 2nd Shift
A Brake Press Operator is needed for an established Lancaster manufacturing facility to utilize any one of the following automated presses including Schon, Clicker, Book, Traveling head or Ttarp for die cutting in producing a die cut product in accordance with client needs.
2nd: 4:00pm - 12:30am Monday-Friday
- Reviewing the router for correct material, tooling, press selection and delivery date.
- Setting up press with the proper tooling and depth of cut.
- Performing first piece cut and checking for proper depth.
- Handling first piece and in-process inspection when required.
- Running the job to produce the correct quantity of product.
- Spot checking die cuts during cutting and notify supervisor of any quality or mechanical problems.
- Recording accurate times on the router for each job performed
- Performing other job related duties as required.
- High School Graduate or General Education Degree (GED): Required
- 6 plus months of experience of Press Operation experience
Great work environment and company culture! Don't miss out - Apply today!
We welcome Veterans and active military members to apply!