Quality Inspector/ Lancaster, NY/ 2nd Shift
A Quality Inspector is needed for an established Lancaster manufacturing facility on 2nd shift!
2:00pm- 10:30pm Monday - Friday (somewhat flexible)
- Performing receiving inspections, including reviewing supporting documentation, to verify that incoming parts and
materials meet requirements, and are suitable for use.
- Responsible for first article inspections in accordance with customer requirements.
- Performing first piece and in-process inspections in compliance with instructions and customer requirements.
- Final and outgoing inspections
- Performing inspections of tooling and templates used for production
- Documenting non-conformances and assist in disposition and determination of causes.
- Recording statistical data as defined by routing instructions and customer requirements.
- Completion of all associated paperwork, records and certifications.
- Performing additional job-related duties as needed.
- High School Diploma or higher (Associates preferred in related field)
- 2 plus years of experience in mechanical inspection, blueprint reading, basic computer literacy preferred.
Development opportunities available! Great company culture! Apply now!
We welcome Veterans and active military members to apply!