Maintenance Mechanic/ Tonawanda, NY/ 1st Shift
A rapidly growing Tonawanda manufacturer is looking for a Maintenance Mechanic for various mechanical and/or electrical maintenance duties to troubleshoot, repair, install, and maintain manufacturing and facility equipment according to maintenance systems/procedures and equipment requirements.
1st: 6:00am-4:30 pm Monday - Friday (with optional overtime)
- Troubleshooting, repairing and maintaining CNC equipment, CNC machine tools, and facilities equipment/projects.
- Performing technician skills and diagnosis of problems including, but not limited to, electrical, mechanical, pneumatic, hydraulic applications.
- Reading and interpreting equipment manuals and work orders to perform required maintenance and service.
- Performing regular preventative maintenance on machines, equipment, and plant facilities.
- Detecting faulty operations, defective material, and reporting those along with any unusual situations to the proper supervision.
- Complying with safety regulations in all aspects of performing job responsibilities.
- Performing additional maintenance duties as needed.
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints
- Must be able to work independently
- Strong communication skills
Fantastic direct hire opportunity! 1st shift hours! Don't miss out - apply today!
We welcome Veterans and military members to apply!