We're looking for an experienced CNC operators who are knowledgeable, organized and can effectively communicate within a team!
If you have experience and are interested, please head to www.remedystaff.com to apply! If you've completed your application, give us a call at 585-697-3299 - Thanks!
• Read and interpret blueprints to ensure quality of production.
• Use a full range of precision measuring and gauging tools to perform in process inspection.
• Start up and shut down equipment in accordance with company safety procedures.
• Set up and run secondary operations such as countersinking, tapping and de-burring while machine is running.
• Clean up and daily maintenance of machines.
• Set up CNC mills- Mazak and/or Fanuc Controls.
• Performs other duties as assigned by supervisor.