Research and Development Technician/ Tonawanda, NY/ 1st shift
- Developing OTC (over-the-counter) drug, cosmetic and personal care products and processes by conducting research, analysis, data synthesis and experimentation
- Executing formulas (bench top work) while learning rudiments of formulating
- Preparing formula packages
- Electronic filing of data
- Creating and servicing internal and external customers with necessary paperwork
- Chemical sample ordering and sample organization
- General lab maintenance
- Laboratory research/development experience (school or work) a plus.
- Laboratory instrumentation experience a plus.
- Solid basic math skills. Statistics skills a plus.
- Good computer skills (Microsoft Office). Proficiency in MS Word and Excel required.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access and/or statistical software packages a plus.
- Language proficiency (German, Spanish or Chinese dialect) a plus.
- Bachelor degree preferred but Associates may also be considered. Bachelor degree in Biology or Biochemistry also considered.
Great opportunity with a rapidly growing Tonawanda manufacturer! Apply today!
We welcome Veterans and active military members to apply!