2nd Shift and 3rd Shifts available in New Albany Ohio
Full Time Direct Hire Maintenance Tech Mechanic Position Available NOW!!!! Pay based on experience. Salaried Position
- Rebuilds and repairs parts needed to maintain production equipment.
- Sets up equipment for production runs.
- Performs repairs on packing lines.
- Troubleshooting and diagnosing problems.
- Fills out requisitions for parts issued out of parts room.
- Writes set up sheets for changeovers and pulls and puts up change parts.
- Complies with OSHA Safety, FDA and cGMP requirements.
- Performs daily equipment checks, ability to do facilities Maintenance daily checks and assist Facilities when needed.
- Understands and uses lockout/tag-out procedures.
- Ensures change parts are returned to the proper locations.
- Prepares and maintains accurate and timely documentation including changeover logs, machine maintenance logs and other department reports.
- Responsible for reporting downtime when assigned to a line.
- Reports any equipment malfunctions or other abnormal condition.
- Complete assigned Preventative Maintenance (PM).
- Responsible for maintaining a clean, neat and safe work area.
- May operate forklifts and electrical powered hand trucks.
- Assist other mechanics with changeovers.
- Performs additional tasks or duties as assigned.
Education & Experience:
- Four (4) years mechanical experience in a production environment (preferably FDA regulated) with PLC systems (preferred) conveyor and electrical control systems.
Please apply today or submit your resume to email@example.com along with your salary requirements.
Must be authorized to work in the U.S.