I am looking for Maintenance Techs!!!! 2nd and 3rd shift available in London, Ohio.
There are 4 levels of pay on this position. Super Duper exciting opportunity. Full Time Direct Hire! Pay based on your experience level.
Identify and repair problems with some supervision.
- Assist senior technicians with their team projects.
- Participate in daily maintenance/repair duties to ensure machine reliability.
- Implement countermeasures based on requests from senior technicians and management.
- Monitor PE-1 spare parts Kan-ban system and request to order replacement parts as needed.
- Participate in Yellow flag countermeasure activity.
- Monitor PE-1 task board and assume responsibility to tasks listed on board.
- Ensure PE-1 maintenance area cleanliness meet expectations.
- Complete all assigned PM’s on a timely manner
- Address other issues and/or assume other responsibilities as they pertain to improving Quality, Cost, Delivery and Development.
- Ability to identify and repair basic technical problems in assembly equipment
- Demonstrated Electrical/ Mechanical Knowledge
- Knowledge of Robotics/pneumatics preferred
- Demonstrate knowledge of production processes
- Knowledge of PLC and Robot Programming preferred
- Knowledge of machine vision systems preferred
Please click here to apply or submit your resume directly to email@example.com along with your salary requirements.
Must be authorized to work in the U.S.