Summary: Work as part of a team in a manufacturing environment having responsibility for assembling an entire product or components of a product.
Skills and Competencies:
- Team player and detail oriented.
- Knowledge of production processes, quality control, and other techniques for maximizing the effective manufacture of goods.
- Tolerance for the physical demands of working in a warehouse (ability to stand, lift, bend and kneel for extended periods of time in an environment that is not climate controlled).
- Willingness and ability to learn new work roles in a timely manner.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds.
Major Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Rotate through all the tasks required in a particular production process.
- Ability and willingness to quickly learn work assignments and procedures.
- Prepare product for assembly.
- Build and test product and identify non-conforming issues.
- Maintain a safe work environment and good housekeeping by following established safety procedures.
- Maintain required quality and production levels.
- Refer issues and problems to the lead or manager for the area as necessary.
Education/Experience: High school diploma or GED required.