Production and Assembly Techs * Day and Swing Shifts 5/10’s * $13.50-14.50/hr. Near SLC Airport
- Set-up, safe operation and basic maintenance of production machinery.
- Quality check and testing of finished product. Good attention to detail and the ability to work as a team.
- Able to quickly complete repetitive tasks and motions including assembly and finish work on small parts and pieces.
- Able to stand a majority of shift, with moderate lifting up to 50lbs.
- Must have good hand/eye coordination and ability to maneuver small parts with fingers.
- Tag parts; pull & package orders, complete of paperwork for shipments. Complete daily logs and communication as needed.
- Assist w/loading and unloading of trucks as needed.
- Work is performed in a loud environment with exposure to moving parts and machinery.
Other duties as assigned.
Requires 1-2 years of similar experience.