Global logistics company is looking for a qualified Logistics Coordinator to work at their Northside location. This is a temp to hire and has growth opportunity.
- Process and input all customer orders into the Warehouse Management System and provide proactive customer service support for all accounts.
- Generate all related paperwork and necessary information required for customer shipments, check all orders for special requests and post inventory records.
- Coordinate special, last minute shipping requests with the Transportation and Operations Departments, expediting any order as necessary and billing accordingly.
- Trace orders as required and notify customers of any activity concerning their order.
- Ensure proper invoicing of accounts by verifying computer-generated invoices and work with company accounting and billing department on end of month invoicing, billing, and reporting requirements.
- Maintain damage records, back-order logs, and any applicable regulatory reporting that could be required by governmental agencies such as USDA, FDA, OSHA, ATF, or the IRS.
- Maintain excellent working relationships with customers by responding to all inquiries and complaints concerning work orders, invoices, shipments, inventory counts, etc., in a courteous and efficient manner.
- Report customer feedback to management, including any signs of customer dissatisfaction.
- Act as a liaison between the warehouse and the customer for all account and operational needs and work to resolve any discrepancies between the two. Act as a liaison between remote location and corporate billing department to ensure all accounts are managed in a proactive way that supports continued profitability with each account.
- Maintain a current and accurate procedures manual that details the processing or SOPs for each account. Update manual at the conclusion of every month as necessary.