Remedy Intelligent Staffing is now hiring a Printer Operator Assistant for a global manufacturing plant located in South Jacksonville.
Printer Operator Assistant Job Duties:
- Read and interpret work orders, making sure customer information is correct and approved
- Operate screen and pad printing machines.
- Mix and match colors based on customer request.
- Navigate share drivers, files and documents in a Microsoft Windows environment.
- Prepare silk screens.
- Accountable for the quality of the finished product.
- File positives and properly store chemicals and inks used.
- Operate natural gas flamer.
- Manage film queue.
- Transfer and print positive film using Rip it.
- Complete detailed production reports on machine performance and production quantity.
- High school diploma plus one year of manufacturing experience.
- Screen and pad printing experience preferred.
- Basic computer experience and math skills.
- Highly detail-oriented and excellent communication skills.
2nd shift 3:30 pm - 11:30 pm Monday-Friday
Great career opportunity for a candidate looking to get their foot in the door with an incredible company! Apply today.