Quality Control Laboratory Technician/ Clarence, NY/ 1st Shift
A growing Clarence facility is looking for a Quality Control Laboratory Technician to support the Analytical group in maintaining the laboratory to make work flow more efficient.
1st: 7:00am-4:00pm Monday - Friday
- Promoting and maintaining safe and healthy working conditions in assigned work area and instructing and enforces compliance with established safe work practices and procedures.
- Properly disposing of solvent waste in appropriate containers.
- Performing laboratory, office and maintenance on a routine basis.
- Documenting and performing periodic checks of the eye wash stations in the laboratory.
- Coordinating laboratory sample retrieval and entry into lab systems following standard procedures.
- Removing stability samples from storage locations and enters into lab systems.
- Assisting chemists in their work and filing documents as needed.
- Organizing and maintaining the inventory of laboratory supplies.
- Performing additional laboratory and job related duties as needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Chemistry or any related field or an Associate’s Degree in a Scientific field with 2 years previous work experience.
- Strong communication and computer skills
- Must be organized and flexible with an ability to handle multiple work assignments.
Competitive compensation! 1st shift hours! Apply today!
We welcome Veterans and military members to apply!