Direct Hire Sr. Credit Analyst * $60-70K/yr. * FT/Days
* Near SLC, UT Airport
- Follow established state and federal guidelines for policy on credit approvals and collections. Review current processes, provide input and implement new processes under the direction of Finance VP.
- Process credit applications and credit reviews for new accounts. Set terms; review limits and terms on existing accounts.
- Review past due accounts. Work with credit manager and third-party collections as required. Discuss write off options with Finance VP.
- Help to ensure customer satisfaction by communicating with various departments (warranty, shipping, etc.) to optimize performance and product. Maintain a proactive environment by sharing relevant information with superiors and peers.
- Support company initiatives by reinforcing procedures, improvements, cost containment and budgets related to performance.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Management from an accredited institution.
- 5+ years commercial credit experience; preference for a manufacturing environment.
- Proficient with office systems such as Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Ability to work effectively at all organizational levels; adept at influencing actions and negotiating outcomes.
- Preference for previous experience in banking or consumer credit. Excellent organizational and analytical skills. Good understanding of math, statistics and finances.
- Experience with Manage 2000, Epicor, or Tier II ERP software.
- Able to effectively communicate in both written and verbal form.
Apply now with resume!