CNC Programmer (Machinist)/ Buffalo, NY/ 1st Shift
A CNC Programmer/Machinist is needed for a well-established Buffalo manufacturing facility on 1st shift.
1st: 7am-3:30pm (must be able to work overtime as needed)
- Programming machine tool to create parts to print and select appropriate tools, securing them with the work piece into the machine tool
- Starting and observing machine operation to detect malfunctions or out-of-tolerance machining and adjusting machine controls or control media as required
- Creating set-up sheets with full detail so as to be used on future set-ups to repeat the manufacturing process in a consistent manor
- 5+ years of CNC Mill and Lathe experience
- Experience in CNC programming using G code is a plus!
- HS Diploma or GED required
- Strong math skills
- Will consider entry level candidates
Fantastic direct hire opportunity! Apply now!
We welcome Veterans and active military members to apply!