Roller Molder/ Lancaster, NY/ 1st Shift
A Roller Molder is needed for a Lancaster manufacturer to provide the highest quality rollers in accordance with customer specifications.
1st: 6:00am-4:30pm Monday-Friday (Associate can start anytime between 6 AM-8 AM and work an 8 hour shift).
- Constructing silicone rubber rollers.
- Prepping metal to be used in making roller.
- Applying silicone to prepped aluminum roller core as specified on order.
- Stacking cores on shaft and sealing with Mylar for curing process
- Ensuring delivery times are met.
- Receiving, storing and organizing materials, molds, and finished goods accurately.
- Monitoring and informing supervisor of inventory.
- Maintaining all departmental equipment according to schedule.
- Package and ship rollers accurately and on-time.
- Performing additional job-related duties as needed
- High School Diploma or GED required
- 1 year of manufacturing experience preferred
- Basic math skills required
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds, push, pull, or carry objects; quick reaction time
- Must be able to use measuring tools (Vernier calipers, scale, micrometer) preferred
- Basic PC skills including use of Word and Excel required
Fantastic opportunity with an international company that offers a "family-like" atmosphere! 1st shift hours! Apply now!
We welcome Veterans and active military members to apply!