Machine Operators (Filler Operators)/Tonawanda, NY/ 2nd and 3rd Shifts
A growing Tonawanda manufacturing facility is looking for Filler Operators (Machine Operators) to run filling machines.
2nd: 2:30PM - 11:00PM Monday - Friday
3rd: 10:00PM-6:30AM Monday - Friday
- Operating filling & packaging line in a cGMP Manufacturing plant
- Performing and documenting start-ups, operations, and in-process QA checks
- Recording operating parameters, material usage, test results, scrap, and production output
- Verifying and reconciling material lots and consumption
- Performing basic tear-down and re-assembly of equipment between batches
- Overseeing packaging associates (2-5 people) on assigned line
- Following all company policies, SOP’s, and GMP’s
- 2+ years of applicable experience operating filling or packaging equipment in food, pharmaceuticals, or similar industry
- Ability to meet physical requirements (12-hour shifts); standing (up to 4 hours at a time,) walking, lifting (up to 45lbs unassisted), carrying, crouching
- Good mechanical abilities
- Strong math and documentation skills
- Must be detail-oriented
- Experience leading a production line team
Get your foot in the door with this growing Tonawanda manufacturing facility! All shifts are bus accessible! Apply today!
We welcome Veterans and active military members to apply!