Responsible for safety, quality, packaging and labeling of product.
• Checks papers to make sure they meet quality standards
• Maintains a safe and clean work environment
• Places finished product in a box with the correct count
• Label the product correctly
• Includes all packaging material with the correct count
Bend & stoop regularly during the day
Lift and/or carry up to 40 pounds if required during your shift
Grip, grasp, or twist using your hands and wrists regularly during your shift
Operate equipment in safe manner
Members of the Military and Veterans Welcome to Apply!
Remedy Intelligent Staffing is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. We encourage applicants of all ages and experience, as we do not discriminate on the basis of an applicant’s age.