QUALITY INSPECTOR - Chesapeake, VA
Pay rate $18/hour
The Quality Inspector is ultimately responsible for all quality aspects of the products being received and shipped.
Quality inspector requirements:
- Ability to read and interpret drawings, specifications and blueprints in order ensure product is in conformity;
- Be able to read, think and apply the metric system
- *Know and understand the International Organization for Standardization (ISO) Quality Management System (QMS), as approved by the American Society for Quality (November 15, 2008);
- know and understand sample inspection criteria as defined by ANSI z1.4;
- Ability to communicate non-conformance standards and deficiencies to employees, vendors and customers;
- daily inspection of product using random sampling
- writing reports and annotating results on inspection forms, non-conforming product reports and sending corrective action requests to vendors as defined by the company Quality Management System
- Participating in assisting engineering on prototypes and re-work
- Overseeing quality of entire re-work process. Includes corrective actions, process, and final shipment.
All Military and Veterans are eligible and encouraged to apply!!!
Resumes are REQUIRED for this position.