ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE SPECIALIST
Seeking a qualified candidate with minimum 2 years A/R experience for our client located in Harahan. This is a long term position with the opportunity to become permanent. Hours are Monday through Friday 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Applies payments (Checks, Wires Transfers, ACH) received, scans checks to the bank electronically and deposits payments.
- Maintains and manages the accounts receivable aging for customers. Follow-up delinquent accounts by email or phone, provides statements to customers and does accounts reconciliation when necessary.
- General accounting and administration support: help with G/L account reconciliation and month-end closing, other ad hoc projects
- Prepares the necessary adjustments for correction of pricing variances using given procedures.
- Requests back-up documentation for undocumented credits taken by customer from payments and does research to establish their validity
- Accounting experience; 2+ years
- Excellent data entry skills
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong attention to detail
- Professional phone etiquette
If you would like to be considered and meet these requirements, we encourage you to apply with Remedy today.