- Performs shipping and receiving; reads shipping orders to determine quantity and type of transportation needed.
- Ensures the accuracy of all shipping documents, gathers, and maintains all data relative to shipping activities.
- Collects all documentation for outboard freight and routes to the proper record keeping unit.
- Pick orders for shipment and assemble various types of merchandise to be shipped.
- Schedules inbound and outbound freight to comply with warehouse operations.
- Contacts carrier representative to make arrangements and to issue instructions for loading products
- Operate equipment safely and efficiently.
- Equipment to include (but not limited to), forklifts, overhead cranes, and pallet jacks.
- Maintain a clean, neat, and orderly work environment.
- Keep an equipment checklist and perform preventative maintenance of equipment.
- Performs additional duties as required and or requested.
RESUME REQUIRED!! For more information please contact La Toya Carter or Garrett Mann @ 253.246.7950 or stop by our office located at 20038 68th Ave So Suite 104 Kent, WA 98032!
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- High School Education required.
- 1-2 years of Warehouse experience.
OTHER SKILLS and ABILITIES:
- Able to use a computer or tablet a plus
- Excellent oral and written English language communication skills
- Provide high level of customer service
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs.