Electronic Assembler (Panel Assembler)/ Buffalo, NY/ 1st Shift
Electronic Assemblers needed for a growing Buffalo facility to handle panel assembly, component wiring, enclosure knockouts/cutouts and labeling to meet customers' specifications and requirements.
1st Shift: 7:00am-3:30PM Monday-Friday
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Building panels according to specifications
- Performing final inspections prior to transport
- Assisting other employees as needed with job duties including mounting subpanels and packaging for shipping.)
- Working with supervisors or engineers to plan and review work activities and to resolve production problems.
- Explaining assembly procedures or techniques to co-workers
- Assisting with Board Assembly and Cable Assembly
- Assisting with Shipping as needed
- Performing any additional duties as required.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 3 Years minimum panel wiring experience.
- Soldering and Crimping skills
- Ability to read blueprints, layout drawings and wiring diagrams.
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to understand Electrical & Mechanical Blue Prints.
- Understanding of NEC requirements pertaining to wire selection(AWG,Color,Type), Nema Ratings, and wiring methods.
- Ability to operate power tools
Flexible work environment! 1st shift hours! Apply now!
We welcome Veterans and active military members to apply!