Shift: 1st Shift- 6:30am to 3:00pm Monday thru Friday (with a ½ hour unpaid lunch and two 10 minute paid breaks); could occasionally be overtime on Saturdays and Sundays, but up 5 hours per day and usually voluntary basis
Pay: $14/hr (maybe more based on experience; opportunity to move into an Operator role down the road with a pay increase to about $18 to $19/hr)
- Basic operation of a CNC Machine (Semi-Automatic Twisting Machine).
- This machine will be computer-based set up (not a lot of manual set up).
- Will manually load and unload material and perform very basic operation.
- Some of these parts could be very small, so will need to be able to work with very small pieces.
- Will perform 1st piece inspections using a digital caliper.
- Must also complete necessary paperwork, which consists of entering information in the computer as well as completing the shift change log.
- There is growth opportunity for this position to move into an Operator role down the road which would consist of also setting up the machines and include a pay rate increase.