Assist with performing all facilities and operations functions in an overall team effort. Responsible for performing a range of duties including, but not limited to, lifting and moving materials, loading and unloading, building or assembling product as well as routine ground and facility maintenance such as carpentry, painting, plumbing, electrical, mechanical, fire, security and/or safety.
- Operate and/or maintain equipment such as hand tools, saws, drills and forklifts.
- Read and understand production schedule, customer order or work order to determine items to be moved, gathered, distributed, built or assembled; record amounts of materials or items received or distributed.
- Build shipment crates for product.
- Assist in welding, fabricating, machining or assembly tasks.
- Follow detailed verbal/written instructions, processes and/or procedures.
? Assist with inventory functions shipping/receiving or quality control.
? Label and/or package product.
? Responsible for completing tasks in a timely fashion.